Australian made AS/NZS 3718 approved, Galvin Specialised GalvinLab™ range of laboratory tapware is manufactured specifically to handle the knocks and hazardous chemicals present in todays laboratory environments. Constructed from dezincification resistant (DR) brass and comes standard with jumper valves, vandal resistant handles and 1/2" BSP male inlet all finished in bright chrome plate. Options including epoxy coating and ceramic discs are available.
- Tough vandal resistant handles that have a unique locking system
- Quality controlled - every tap is tested
- Comprehensive range of interchangeable nozzles and aerators
- High quality chrome finish for easy cleaning and hygiene maintenance
- Australian Made; therefore, spare parts and support are available locally, reducing costs of down time on maintenance
- Inlet Connection: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Outlet Connection: Tube Nozzle
- Headwork: Jumper Valve
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 50 Max
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 5
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.