Our Australian Made AS/NZS 3718 WaterMark approved Safe-Cell® wall top assembly, incorporates a smooth chrome finish. The handle features an anti-ligature design to minimise the risk of self harm and suicide.
- Anti-ligature features
- Anti-rotation pin
- Easy to grip handle
- Machined identification button
- Vandal resistant design
- High quality chrome finish for easy cleaning and hygiene maintenance
- Australian Made; therefore, spare parts and support are available locally, reducing maintenance and downtime costs
- Inlet: 5/8" BSP - Male
- Headwork: Ceramic
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 75 Max
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.