Our AS/NZS 3718, WaterMark and WELS 6* approved range of Ezy-Drink® 316 Stainless Steel Vertical Push Button Drinking Bubbler Tap is the ultimate choice for drinking fountains. Due to its innovative design and 316 stainless steel construction, there is no risk of lead leaching into the water from the tapware.
Ezy-Drink® 316 Lead Free Stainless Steel Vertical Push Button Drinking Bubbler Tap is the perfect choice for your water delivery needs. Our range of commercial grade drinking bubblers are perfectly suited to:
- Schools & Early learning facilities
- Public washrooms and areas of high use
- Sporting grounds and Stadiums
- End of trip facilities
- Beach Front areas
Performance Standards & Approvals
- Commercial grade quality and fully backed by our industrial warranty.
- High-quality lead free GalvinClear® 316 stainless steel makes it the safest and most robust tap for use in schools and public areas.
- A unique rubber mouthguard has been specially designed to protect teeth in the rough and tough environment of the schoolyard and playground.
- The mouthguard is made from a nitrile compound which is AS 4020 approved and has high resistance to fungal and bacterial attack.
- The rubber compound used has a high degree of saturation to ensure the unit has a greater resistance to sunlight and environmental ageing and therefore a long life in the field.
- Stainless steel grub screws secure the mouthguard to the body ensuring high resistance to vandalism.
- Easy to use push button mechanism automatically springs closed when it’s released, saving money and reducing water wastage.
- Robust vandal resistant handle increases durability and reduces the risk of vandalism.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia, therefore, spare parts and support are available locally, reducing costs of downtime on maintenance.
- Adjustable flow control valve allowing flow adjustments to be completed onsite providing the proper height and volume of water that is easy for users to drink.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Outlet: Rubber Mouthguard
- Headwork: Push Button
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 100 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 65 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 2
- Construction: Lead Free 316 Stainless Steel*
- Finish: Satin
*As ‘lead free’ is not currently defined by law in Australia and New Zealand, we have based our definition on s1417 of the USA’s Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) and the relevant US standards NSF61 / NSF372. The SDWA defines ‘lead free’ as “not more than a weighted average of 0.25% lead when used with respect to the wetted surface of pipes, pipe fittings, plumbing fittings and fixtures”.
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.