Our Australian Made AS/NZS 3718 WaterMark approved Ezy-Push® foot operated valve allows water flow to be activated simply by pushing your foot down on the valve. The handsfree operation minimises the risk of cross-contamination. A reliable and durable choice for commercial kitchens, food preparations areas or areas where hygiene is vital.
- Foot operated valve 60℃ mount
- Instant flow shut off results in major water and electrical savings
- Heavy duty vandal resistant handsfree push activated handle and mounting plate
- Chrome plate finish for easy cleaning and added durability
- Inlet: 15 BSP - Female
- Outlet: N/A
- Headworks: Push Button
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 - 500
- Maximum Working Temperature (°C): 5 - 70
- Nominal Flow Rate: N/A
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.