Galvin Specialised Ezy-Push® push button tapware range is AS/NZS 3718 approved, reliable and durable. It is designed to suit the increasing need for conserving water and minimising vandalism. Constructed from dezincification resistant brass (DR) our Ezy-Push® tapware delivers a constant flow irrespective of pressure providing a controlled stream.
- Foot-operated valve 90° mount
- Instant flow shut off for major water and electricity savings
- Heavy duty vandal resistant handsfree push activated handle and mounting plate
- Chrome plate finish for easy cleaning and added durability
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Outlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Headworks: Push Button
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Maximum Working Temperature (°C): 5 Min - 60 Max
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.