Only for use in Northern American Installations. The Australian Made GalvinCare® Mental Health Anti-Ligature Safe-Connect Shower Head has the added feature of a handheld shower connection where carers can easily connect a handheld shower if assisted care showing is required. The handheld shower can then be easily removed when not in use, without having to install two separate outlets and additional in-wall diverter. Patent no. 2018202412 (Australia) and 741366 (New Zealand). International patents pending. GalvinCare® Safe-Connect wall mounted shower head with an auto-divert detachable hose, provides two functions in a single fitting. This allows the shower to be used either independently or by a carer for safe assisted showering, without having to install two separate outlets and additional in-wall diverter. The fixed shower head can be used independently by patients, minimising risk due to its anti-ligature, anti-vandalism features, while the automatic divert feature allows a detachable hose to be attached. The detachable hose allows a carer to safely provide assisted showering and when not in use, can be removed from the room to manage the risk.
- Anti-vandalism features
- Anti-ligature design
- Detachable hose connection.
- Enables assisted and unassisted showering
- Promotes a normalised environment
- High quality chrome finish for easy cleaning and hygiene maintenance
- Australian Made; therefore, spare parts and support are available locally, reducing maintenance and downtime costs
- Inlet: 1/2" NPT - Female
- Outlet: Shower Head
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 150 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 70 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 5.3
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
Click here for more information about Anti-ligature