Only for use in Northern American Installations. GalvinCare® Mental Health Wall Outlet is designed to minimise the risk of vandalism and self-harm, by providing a smooth, angled conical shape body, anti-tamper screws and anti-rotation-locating pin. The outlet is supplied with a tamper resistant pressure compensating flow anti vandal aerator, that incorporates a swivel which provides an extra reach for the flow when required.
- Anti-ligature features
- Vandal resistant design
- Minimises ability to hide contraband
- 20 degree flow direction adjustment
- Anti-rotation pin
- Chrome plate finish
- Inlet: 1/2" - 14 NPT - Male
- Outlet: Aerator
- Headwork: N/A
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 70 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 7
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.