Australian Made AS/NZS 3718 approved, Galvin Specialised GalvinCare® Mental Health Anti-Ligature Wall Extended Outlet is designed to minimise the risk of vandalism and self-harm, by providing a smooth, angled conical shape body, anti-temper screws and anti-rotation locating pin. Our GalvinCare® Mental Health Anti-Ligature Wall Extended Outlet is supplied with a flow regulating aerator that incorporates a swivel to provide flow direction adjustment when required.
- Smooth, angled conical shape body
- Adjustable flow direction by 20 degrees
- Easy to clean
- High quality chrome finish for easy cleaning and hygiene maintenance
- Australian Made; therefore, spare parts and support are available locally, reducing maintenance and downtime costs
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Outlet: Aerator
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 70 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 7
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.